4/6/15

#The100DayProject

| | 0 thoughts

Growing up I always remember asking my mom to go somewhere, buy something, or do something with the phrase, so there's this thing...

Well, there's this thing called The 100 Day Project, or to get millennial, let's put it in the hashtag form it deserves... #The100DayProject. It was dreamed up by Elle Luna.  I officially became obsessed with her after reading The Crossroads of Should and Must, which has now been made into a gorgeous book.

My 100 days - just write something every lovin' day. And I'll probably miss a few days, but still I write right? 

Lines and or lists. And some may be here, but I think I feel the same as Harper Lee when she says, "some things are meant to be on soft paper, not cold metal."

So handwriting and the good old private journal is in order as well. A specific instant of stillness.  Photographer Dorothea Lange said "photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still."  

Holding a moment in my mind and hold it still and write.

#The100DayProject

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

 
Pinterest Instagram Twitter RSS

!