2/19/15

hallway lines

| | 3 thoughts

Walking down the hallway, I took a deep breath and decided it was going to be fine.

That decision needed to be made because you know those mornings where you are pulling into the parking lot and the invisible thickness of all you need to do rests heavy on your chest, well it was one of those.

But then I looked at the hallway lines.  My favorite hallway and sun together and decided - it's just fine.

A girl walked by me and furiously said to her friend next to her,

"and then I took an adderall this morning and now I'm super freaking out"

Line by line day by day.  Find the sun spots and in my case random comments and let the thickness go. 

Maybe I should have asked her for one.

3 thoughts:

  1. I love the "invisible thickness of all you need to do"--you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Line upon line. I'm trying to live that way too. So glad you are blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Megan. Well done, Jennie. Thinking of you with encouragement and love.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pinterest Instagram Twitter RSS

!